A pure traditionally shaped bat with great classic features from locally sourced Suffolk Willow, felled, dried and produced by the Garrard and Flack and Lewis Cricket
- Custom made to order
- Conforming ICC bat regulations
- Semi oval handle shape
- Weights from 2lb 8oz to 3lb available
- Light concaving
- Short duck bill toe profile
- Crease angled toe design
- Toe guard and anti scuff sheet fitted as standard
- Handmade to a finest quality by our head bat maker Edward Garrard
All of our bat are bespoke and custom made to order so if you have any special requirements please feel free to get in contact with us at the workshop.
Face preparation and knocking in is available during product selections, postage within the UK is Free, international postage starts from £15.00.
Garrard and Flack cricket bats are covered against manufacturing faults for 12 months from the date of purchase. Bats must be returned with a proof of purchase invoice, failure to adhere to Garrard and Flack bat care recommendations may affect your guarantee.